Phone: (02) 9290 1177
Fax: (02) 9290 1181
Bianca commenced her career with Uther Webster & Evans in 2009, and worked as a paralegal from 2012 until graduating from the University of Technology, Sydney with a Juris Doctor of Law.
Bianca was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia in 2014. Bianca is a member of the NSW Law Society and the Women’s Lawyers Association.
Since her admission, Bianca practices as a solicitor in matters including:
- Criminal Law (in both New South Wales state matters and Commonwealth criminal matters) in jurisdictions of the Local Court, Coroner’s Court, District Court and Supreme Court of New South Wales and Court of Criminal Appeal. Bianca has experience in matters ranging from murder, sexual assaults, drug matters, fraud, bail applications and driving offences. Bianca has assisted in matters including working with the Crime Commission of New South Wales in areas such as white-collar crime, murder and manslaughter, taxation matters, ASIC Prosecutions, Commonwealth Prosecutions, immigration matters, AVO’s, common assaults and general offences.
- Commercial Litigation in the Local Court, District Court and Supreme Court of New South Wales in a variety of matters involving contractual disputes, commercial and corporate matters. Bianca has acted for both individual and corporate clients in general practice;
- Debt recovery matters in Local Court, District Court and Supreme Court of New South Wales;
- Corporate Insolvency matters in the Federal Court of Australia;
- Personal bankruptcy matters in the Federal Court of Australia;
- Wills, Probate and Administration of Estates including estate disputes and Family Provision Claims and under the Succession Act;
- Family Law matters including property and financial matters in marriage, de facto and same sex-relationships, residence and contact issues, child support, domestic violence, maintenance and divorce.