Phone: (02) 9290 1177
Fax: (02) 9290 1181
Robert was admitted as a solicitor in 2016 and holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from UTS.
Robert was included as a Rising Star in the 2022 Doyle’s Guide for Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Law.
Prior to working at Uther Webster & Evans, Robert practiced at a leading commercial firm and also at a boutique practice.
Robert ensures that his clients’ matters are resolved in an efficient and cost-effective manner. He is empathetic, reassuring and provides clear advice to his clients in all aspects of their matters.
Areas of Practice
- Family Provision Litigation;
- Contested Probate Proceedings;
- General Equity Proceedings and Equitible Claims;
- All aspects of Estate Planning, including drafting of Wills encompassing complex trust and company structures;
- Advising on establishing Family Trusts;
- All Estate Administration Applications, Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration including Special Grants; and
- General litigation matters.
Robert was included as a Rising Star in the 2022 Doyle’s Guide Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Law Rising Stars (NSW & ACT)