Phone: (02) 9290 1177
Fax: (02) 9290 1181
After many years working as a legal secretary, Kim graduated from Southern Cross University in 2003 following completion of an Associate Degree in Law (Paralegal Studies) and has been licensed to practice as a Conveyancer since March 2004.
Kim practices in the Conveyancing and Property Division at Uther Webster & Evans and has over 25 years of experience in the legal field. She joined the practice in 2004 when the sole practitioner firm she had been working for in Cremorne since 1991 was bought by Uther Webster & Evans.
Prior to 1991, Kim lived in Dubbo and worked as a legal secretary. She has a real appreciation of both city and rural matters, and has many clients still based in that area.
Kim has retained many of her clients over the past 20 years and takes great pride in her attention to detail to ensure her clients’ property transactions, and other matters, run as smoothly as possible to obtain the best possible outcomes for them.
Kim particularly enjoys the area of residential conveyancing, dealing directly with clients and helping them through the process of buying and selling with a caring attitude and sound advice and guidance.
Kim practices in the following areas:
- Residential and commercial Conveyancing, including buying and selling ‘off the plan’, and buying and selling Qualified, Limited and Company Title properties;
- ‘Off the plan’ sales for developer clients;
- Mortgages including discharges and refinances;
- Buying and selling of Businesses;
- Retail and commercial Leasing;
- Uncontested Probate applications and administration of Estates; and Wills.
Kim is also able to assist her clients with:
- Stamp Duty, First Home Owners Grants and First Home Plus applications;
- Organising reports such as pest, building, strata, survey, valuation, engineer and building certificates;
- Land Tax; and
- Finance applications and approvals.