Phone: (02) 9290 1177
Fax: (02) 9290 1181
Yvonne was admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2017 after completing the LPAB at the University of Sydney, graduating with a Diploma in Law, excelling in Contract Law, Real Property and Conveyancing.
Yvonne has over eleven years of experience in the legal industry and joined Uther Webster & Evans in March 2019 and predominantly practices in the area of Property, Commercial and Corporate Law.
Yvonne has significant experience and expertise in all facets of retail, industrial and commercial leasing, including on behalf of both landlords and tenants assisting with preliminary negotiations, drafting and reviewing agreements for lease, leases, licences, assignments, as well as advising on developments, subdivisions, property sales and purchases and other property related transactions.
- Managing a national property leasing portfolio for a national retailer, involving hundreds of new shop opening per year.
- Advising developers on all aspects of the development, including purchasing, funding arrangements, off the plan contract preparation through to completing same.
- Large and small scale conveyancing transactions, including shopping centres and commercial premises.
- Company title and strata tile transactions, including company title conversion to strata tile.
- Subdivision documentation and advice.
- Drafting various commercial agreements, including Loan agreements, General Security Agreements and other related documents.